CAMBRIA TOWNSHIP – Reading Community Fire Department responded to a possible structure fire on E Reading Rd between S Hillsdale Rd and Steamburg Rd around 8:30 pm on Wednesday.

A fire had started inside a metal pole barn.

The quick-acting homeowner was dousing the fire with buckets of water before firefighters arrived.

After firefighters arrived, the fire was put out just moments later.

The cause of the fire appeared to be electrical.

The homeowner said the lights inside the house flickered before hearing a large explosion.

The fire caused little to no damage to the structure. No one was injured.