IMG_7385.jpg

WEST UNITY (Ohio) – Fire crews from 4 departments in Williams County battled a house fire in West Unity Tuesday night.

The fire was at a 2-story home at W Church St and Water St in West Unity.

No one was home when the fire started. Their dog was evacuated safely as well.

According to neighbors, the fire is believed to have been caused by a laundry dryer.

Brady Township Fire Department, Montpelier Fire Department, Bryan Fire Department, Alvordton Millcreek Township Fire Department responded.